If you plan to take a taxi to our clinic, please tell the taxi you are coming to Washington Dental Clinic on Revolution Ave. Do not let a taxi convince you that Washington Dental Clinic is closed in an effort to take you to another dentist. You do not have to pay the taxi, we will pay the taxi upon your arrival at our dental clinic.
- From I-5 or I-805 going South, exit on Last USA Exit (its labeled that way)
- At the very first stop light, make a left to take you over a bridge that takes you east of the I-5/I-805 freeway. There will be several parking lots there, pick anyone of the parking lots to park. It is important that you park on the east side of the I-5/I-805 freeway because the walk into Mexico is now on the east side of the I-5/I-805. You will know you are on the correct side if you can see a Jack in the Box, a McDonalds, and the San Diego Trolley Station.
- Walk through the gates into Tijuana, Mexico
- As you enter Mexico (Tijuana), find anyone of the yellow taxi cabs and notify the taxi cab driver you wish to be taken to the Washington Dental Clinic. The taxi will bring you right to our door
- We pay/reimburse you for your $5 cost of the taxi service and your parking expense (maximum $10)
Taking I-805 South or I-5 South to Taxi in Tijuana